Keeya Square Dial
Keeya - Meaning: Flower (Sesotho)
The bird of a thousand years. Our Keeya timepiece is inspired by the flower nicknamed the Crane. Synonymous with its inspiration, this watch’s magnificence is a depiction of style with a good perspective on life. A stretch from the norm with a square dial. It’s a symbol of eternal youth in it’s adventurous take on a classic yet essential accessory. One of our iconic expressions of African (strength/pride) in style. A celebration of joy in paradise.
- Black Plated Case and Buckle
- Three Hand Japanese Quartz Movement
- Soft Leather Strap
- Branding Etched on the Back Case of the Watch
- Branding Embossed on the Underside of the Leather Strap
- Mini Dial Printed Face
- Mineral Glass
- Case Size: mmXmm
- Stainless Steel Back Case
- Branded Presentation Box
- Strap Colour: Black
- Each of our watches comes with a manufacturers warranty enclosed within the box. We pride ourselves in our packaging, as such, each watch comes with a unique African Dutch Wax Print drawstring bag which is made by local South African women. This is in-line with our brand ethos which we pride ourselves on - "To be a design company which supports our local communities"